Dublin, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Veterinary Orthopedics Market Research Report by Product Type, by Application, by End-use, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The size of the global veterinary orthopedics market was estimated at USD 492.46 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 536.39 million in 2021 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.28% to reach USD 916.90 million by 2027 reach USD.
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency conversion data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as the historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2027 as the forecast period.
Market Segmentation and Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Veterinary Orthopedics to forecast the revenue and analyze the trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on product type, the Implants, Instruments, Plates and Screws market has been studied. The plates are being further studied for acetabular plates, arthrodesis plates and compression plates.
Based on the application, the market has been studied in lateral fixation, total elbow replacement, total hip replacement, total knee replacement and trauma fixation.
Based on the final consumption, the market in clinics and hospitals was examined.
Based on region, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa market has been studied. America is further studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is further explored in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia Pacific continues to be explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa is further explored in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.
The story goes on
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable suitability for vendors to adopt sequential merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to conduct further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Veterinary Orthopedics market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support). ) that helps companies make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
Market share analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It conveys the idea of its revenue generation compared to other providers in this space in the overall market. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share provides an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger characteristics.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly examines the recent significant developments by the leading providers and innovation profiles in the global Veterinary Orthopedics Market, including Adobe Animal Hospital, ALLANDALE VET, B. Braun Melsungen AG, BioMedtrix, LLC, Boca Park Animal Hospital, GerVetUSA, Goddard Veterinary Group, IMEX Veterinary, Inc., Integra LifeSciences, KYON AG, Ortho Max Manufacturing Company Pvt. Ltd., Orthomed (UK) Ltd, STERIS Animal Health, Surgical Holdings Veterinary and Veterinary Orthopedic Implants.
The report provides insights into the following indications:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes the penetration of mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, current developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certifications, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global veterinary orthopedics market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Veterinary Orthopedics market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas of the global veterinary orthopedics market to invest in during the forecast period?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Veterinary Orthopedics market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory framework in the global veterinary orthopedics market?
6. What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the global veterinary orthopedics market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global veterinary orthopedics market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. market dynamics
188.8.131.52. Growing numbers of livestock populations around the world
184.108.40.206. Growing concerns about animal care and animal health awareness
220.127.116.11. Potential demand due to increasing pet surgery cases
18.104.22.168. High costs associated with installing and manufacturing veterinary orthopedic devices
22.214.171.124. Improving the quality of digital imaging systems for pets
126.96.36.199. Increasing investments to introduce advanced and novel technologies for veterinary orthopedics
188.8.131.52. Ongoing developments through collaboration or partnerships between key players
184.108.40.206. Limited availability of veterinary clinics along with professionals
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Veterinary Orthopedics Market by Product Type
6.4.1. Acetabulum Plates
6.4.2. arthrodesis plates
6.4.3. compression plates
7. Veterinary Orthopedics Market by Application
7.2. Lateral fixation
7.3. Complete elbow replacement
7.4. Total hip renewal
7.5. Total knee replacement
7.6. trauma fixation
8. Veterinary orthopedics market by final consumption
9. American Veterinary Orthopedic Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia Pacific Veterinary Orthopedics Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Veterinary orthopedics market in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
11.12. United Kingdom
12. Competitive Landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. business strategy
12.1.3. product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis by major player
12.4. competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, cooperation and partnership
12.4.3. Introduction of new products and improvement
12.4.4. Investment & Financing
12.4.5. Award, recognition and expansion
13. Company Usability Profiles
13.1. Adobe Animal Hospital
13.2. ALLANDALE VET
13.3. B.Braun Melsungen AG
13.4. BioMedtrix, LLC
13.5. Boca Park Animal Hospital
13.7. Goddard Veterinary Group
13.8. IMEX Veterinary, Inc.
13.9. Integra Life Sciences
13.10. Kyon AG
13.11. Ortho Max Manufacturing Company Pvt. GmbH.
13.12. Orthomed (UK) Ltd
13.13. STERIS Animal Health
13.14. Surgical inventory veterinary
13.15 Veterinary orthopedic implants
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8mx7v3
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org Call 1-917-300-0470 during EST office hours 353-1-416-8900