Dublin, February 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Cat Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities, and Forecast 2021-2026” has been added ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The global cat food market reached $ 32.2 billion in 2020. For the future, the publisher expects the global cat food market to grow steadily over the next five years.
Cats are one of the most popular pets around the world because they are small, naturally independent, and able to look after themselves. Traditionally, owners fed their cats milk and homemade food, including leftovers and leftovers from family meals.
However, the demand for commercially made cat food has gradually increased around the world as it provides essential nutrients for maintaining cats’ weight and energy needs. It also helps fight skin allergies and infections, as well as improve cats’ overall health and life expectancy.
Due to the increasing humanization of pets and the growing trend of nuclear families, the adoption rate of cats is increasing, especially among young people. These factors have fueled demand for cat food worldwide. Additionally, cat owners’ growing awareness of diet diversification has a positive effect on them to opt for bespoke treats and feeds.
In light of the increasing demand for cat food made from locally produced ingredients and offering digestive benefits, manufacturers are also introducing a variety of high quality pet food products such as organic, natural and gluten-free variants to expand their product portfolio. They also use innovative packaging solutions to differentiate their products from other competitors in the industry.
In addition, the introduction of cat food in convenient stand-up pouches, resealable pouches, and pouches and pouches for one serving is driving global market growth.
Key questions answered in this report:
- How has the global cat food market developed so far and how will it develop in the coming years?
- What are the main regional markets?
- What are the most important rate types?
- What are the different types of ingredients?
- What are the different product types?
- What are the main sales channels?
- What are the price developments for cat food?
- What are the different stages in the value chain of the global cat food industry?
- What are the main driving factors and challenges in the global cat food industry?
- What is the structure of the global cat food industry and who are the main players?
- How strong is the competition in the global cat food industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global cat food industry?
- What are the main requirements for setting up a cat food factory?
- How is cat food made?
- What are the different units in a cat food factory?
- How big is the total area that is required to set up a cat food factory?
- What are the machine requirements for setting up a cat food factory?
- What are the raw material requirements for building a cat food production facility?
- What are the packaging requirements for cat food?
- What are the transport requirements for cat food?
- What are the supply requirements for setting up a cat food factory?
- What are the personnel requirements for setting up a cat food factory?
- What are the infrastructure costs to build a cat food factory?
- What is the capital cost of building a cat food manufacturing facility?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a cat food factory?
- What are the income and expenses for a cat food factory?
- What is the time to break even?
Main topics covered:
2 Scope and methodology
2.1 Aims of the study
2.3 data sources
2.4 Market estimate
2.5 Forecast method
4.2 Major industry trends
5 Global Cat Food Market
5.1 Market overview
5.2 Market performance
5.3 Effects of COVID-19
5.4 Price analysis
5.5 Market breakdown by region
5.6 Market division by product type
5.7 Market division by price type
5.8 Market division by ingredient type
5.9 Market division according to sales channels
5.10 Market forecast
5.11 SWOT analysis
5.12 Value chain analysis
5.13 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.14 Important success and risk factors
6 Market breakdown by region
7 Market breakdown by product type
7.1 Dry feed
7.2 Cat treats
7.3 Wet cat food
8 Market breakdown by price type
8.1 Bulk products
8.2 Premium products
9 Market division by type of ingredient
9.1 Animal derivatives
9.2 Plant derivatives
10 Market division according to sales channels
10.1 Supermarkets and hypermarkets
10.2 Specialty Shops
10.3 Online Shops
11 competitive landscape
11.1 Competitive Structure
11.2 Key Players
12 The manufacturing process for cat food
12.1 Product overview
12.2 Detailed process
12.3 Different types of unit operations involved
12.4 Mass balance and raw material requirements
13 Project details, requirements and costs
13.1 Land Requirements and Expenses
13.2 Construction Requirements and Expenses
13.3 Plant layout
13.5 Machine images
13.6 Raw material requirements and expenditures
13.7 Raw material and end product images
13.8 Packaging Requirements and Issues
13.9 Transportation Requirements and Expenses
13.10 Pension Requirements and Expenses
13.11 Personnel Requirements and Expenses
13.12 Other investments
14 loans and financial support
15 project economy
15.1 Cost of Capital of the Project
15.2 Techno-economic parameters
15.3 Product prices and margins at different levels in the supply chain
15.4 Taxes and Depreciation
15.5 Income Forecasts
15.6 Expense Projections
15.7 Financial Analysis
15.8 Profit Analysis
16 key player profiles
- Mars Petcare
- The JM Smucker Company (Big Heart Pet Brands)
- Colgate-Palmolive (Hill’s Pet Nutrition Inc.)
- Nestle Purina PetCare
- Blue Buffalo Co., Ltd.
- CANIDAE pet food
Please visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/amn1h1 for more information on this report
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For EST office hours, call 1-917-300-0470. For toll-free US / CAN calls, call 1-800-526-8630. 1-416-8900