VICTOR launches 3 new dry cat foods

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

MOUNT PLEASANT, TEXAS – Mid America Pet Food announced on September 15th that it added three new dry cat food formulations to its VICTOR Super Premium Pet Food portfolio, each catering to specific preferences and nutritional needs.

The brand has added Hi-Pro Plus – a spin-off of one of their top performing dog food formulas – Healthy Skin & Coat Kibble and Fit Feline ™, a weight management solution. These supplements add four recipes to VICTOR’s dry feed offering, including both grain-free and grain-based options.

“Building on our commitment to providing super-premium pet foods at a reasonable price, the time was right to introduce new cat foods,” said Greg Cyr, chief executive officer and president of Mid America Pet Food. “We took the same scientific approach to develop these formulas as our super premium dog food. Each ingredient serves a nutritional purpose while delivering the high quality nutrition that pet parents expect from VICTOR. “

Designed for active cats and growing kittens, Hi-Pro Plus is high in protein to support muscle development and energy. The food is suitable for all stages of life, including pregnant and lactating female cats. According to the company, 88% of the protein in this diet comes from meat sources, while 6% comes from plant sources and the remaining 6% comes from grains.

The new Healthy Skin & Coat Diet is another high-protein option for indoor cats. It’s grain-free and formulated with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and digestion. The diet contains 85% protein from meat sources, the remaining 15% from vegetable sources.

Fit Feline is a grain-free weight maintenance formula that also supports digestive health. The formula contains natural fiber, chicken and duck proteins, and omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health as well. Mid America Pet Food shares 85% of the protein in this diet from meat sources while the other 15% comes from plant sources.

All three new formulas contain VICTOR’s proprietary Feline VPRO ™ blend of four ingredients that target coat health, digestive and immune systems, and weight management.

Mid America Pet Foods sources much of the ingredients used in its VICTOR dry pet food formulas from local suppliers and farms within a day’s drive of its east Texas manufacturing facility, the company said.

Read about new pet foods and treats.