With pet adoption reaching an all-time high, the demand for veterinary care continues to grow. In order to provide the best possible health care for animals, it is vital for veterinarians to be up-to-date with the constant changes in veterinary medicine.
“With animal adoption reaching an all-time high, the demand for veterinary care continues to grow. In order to provide the best possible health care for animals, it is vital for veterinarians to be aware of the constant changes in veterinary medicine and to stay up to date. ” called Gene O’Neill, NAVC managing director. “VMX offers the global veterinary community the opportunity to learn from and network with world-renowned speakers, veterinarians and industry leaders. As a hybrid conference, VMX Virtual opens the door for veterinary professionals worldwide to attend and experience VMX 2022 Time and place that are most convenient for them. “
VMX is the world’s largest and most comprehensive global veterinary education conference. During the five-day conference, VMX will provide world-class education, entertainment and networking opportunities. Through its in-person and virtual CE offerings, VMX offers hundreds of scientific sessions, hands-on workshops, master classes, and on-demand content for the entire veterinary health team. With hundreds of hours of CE and multiple learning paths to choose from, participants can customize their educational experience based on their own learning preferences. To view the VMX program, visit https://navc.com/vmx/.
Conference session highlights include:
Veterinary Nurses and Technicians:
- “Telephone Triage: Unraveling the Mysteries”
- “Surgical Success, Post-Operative Confusion: Caring for the Post-Operative Patient”
- “Ultrasound for the vet and technician workshop”
- “Radiographic Interpretation of Heart Disease in Dogs and Cats”
- “Refractory Heart Failure”
- “Care of the pacemaker patient”
- “New Perspectives in Reptile Oncology”
- “X-rays and aspirates and ultrasound, oh my god: staging the cancer patient”
- “What is this ‘new’ radiation that everyone is talking about for cancer patients?”
- “Tricky Wounds – Not So Fiddly Reconstruction”
- “Fish fun: anesthesia and surgery”
- “Top Surgical Procedures in Reptiles and Amphibians”
- “Sports medicine case discussions”
- “The Do’s and Don’ts of Horse Wound Care”
- “How ultrasound-assisted procedures improve the diagnosis and treatment of lameness in horses”
- “Field Considerations for Surgical Interventions in Wildlife”
- “Gorilla House Calls: In-Situ Medicine for the Endangered Eastern Gorilla”
- “Emerging Diseases in Florida Panthers”
Water sports and zoo
- “Penguin boots are made to walk … and swim”
- “Great Medicine: The Basics of Veterinary Care for Elephants”
- “Yes, They Get Sick: Crocodile Medicine and Surgery”
In addition to its unparalleled training opportunities, VMX is the launch pad for new products, innovations and company announcements. With its award-winning VMX exhibition hall, participants can network and exchange ideas with the leading companies in the animal health industry as well as with start-up companies that are new to the industry. Visitors can visit the exhibition hall virtually through the VMX Virtual Expo, a virtual platform that offers a unique, interactive 3D experience. The VMX Virtual Expo is open 365 days a year to encourage year-round interaction and engagement between attendees and exhibitors.
When registering for VMX 2022, participants have three options depending on their travel and educational preferences. Veterinarians can attend VMX 2022 either in person or in person Orlando, Florida, practically anywhere in the world, or both. Personal attendees have the option to purchase an all-access registration that includes VMX Virtual. OnDemand sessions will be available from 60 days 15. Januaryto maximize their learning experience.
The health and safety of all VMX participants is of the utmost importance to the NAVC. As the NAVC continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, it will follow instructions from health authorities, conference centers and conference hotels to create a safe environment. To view the NAVC’s health and safety logs, please visit https://navc.com/safety/.
About the NAVC
The North American Veterinary Community (NAVC) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting and advancing veterinarians worldwide. As the world’s leading provider of veterinary education, NAVC provides essential training, tools, and resources for veterinarians to keep pace with advances in veterinary medicine and provide the best medical care to animals everywhere. Through its commitment to innovation and excellence, NAVC has developed a diverse portfolio of products and services including: educational events led by VMX, the world’s largest and most comprehensive educational conference and launchpad for new products and innovations in the veterinary industry; a robust digital platform for virtual learning and engagement; the largest and most award-winning portfolio of specialist publications in the veterinary industry; and an advocacy group that unites the veterinary community and animal lovers. NAVC was founded in 1982 and is based in Orlando, Florida. Since 2017, the NAVC has been recognized annually by the Orlando Sentinel as one of the top workplaces. To learn more about NAVC’s products and brands, visit https://navc.com/. To see our schedule of upcoming events, visit https://navc.com/calendar/.
SOURCE North American Veterinary Community