Veterinary Oncology Market Overview
The manufacturers are focused on undertaking acquisition strategies to expand their product portfolio and gain a competitive edge. For instance, in 2018, Zoetis acquired Abaxis, a firm focused on the growth, manufacturing, and distribution of diagnostic instruments for point-of-care veterinary services. Technological advancements in animal cancer treatment provide an impetus to market growth.
According to the new report published by Straits Research, titled “”Veterinary Oncology Market Research Report: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022 – 2029.”” The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the Global Veterinary Oncology Market and the growth potential across different segments and sub-segments. The report provides a detailed analysis of the major factors influencing the market growth, including the drivers, restraints, lucrative opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and recent developments.
The veterinary oncology market was valued at USD 198.9 million in 2019 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast study period.
- PetCure Oncology
- Accuray Incorporated,
- Varian Medical Systems
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Zoetis Karyopharm Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nippon Zenyaku Kogyo Co., Ltd
Request Sample Report of Global Veterinary Oncology Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/veterinary-oncology-market/request-sample
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Global Veterinary Oncology Market Analysis began with collecting the data on the revenues of key vendors through secondary sources like company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations of companies, articles , news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources. Furthermore, the report considers the vendor offerings to determine the market segmentation.
By Therapy Surgery, Radiology, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy
By Animal Type Canine Feline
By Cancer Type Lymphoma, Mast Cell Cancer, Mammary and Squamous Cell Cancer, Others (Anal Sac Carcinoma)
The report forecasts revenue growth at all the geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East & Africa
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global Veterinary Oncology market forecast is studied from 2020 to 2026.
- The research study includes a thorough analysis of the current research and developments in the market globally.
- The report presents a market definition along with the list of leading players and analyzes their strategies to determine the market’s competitive outlook.
- The report also studies the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the global Veterinary Oncology market.
- The study provides the historical data and forecasts revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market for Veterinary Oncology is partially consolidated and competitive in nature, with the presence of leading players.
Buy Now: https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/veterinary-oncology-market/global/
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, R&D methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights on the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyzes the role of key Veterinary Oncology market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & research reports.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Phone: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846