The AAVSB Model Regulations categorize “Imaging including, but not limited to radiography …” as indirect monitoring in the duties of their veterinary technician scope. Photo: Milkos / Bigstock
Veterinary clinics across the country were busier than ever during the COVID pandemic last year. This has exacerbated the veterinary technician shortage that has existed for several years. A major factor in this deficiency is poor attachment. Many veterinary technicians leave the profession after five to seven years. The factors that contribute to leaving the profession likely correlate with the top six problems recognized veterinary technicians facing the NA …
You landed on a member-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus + today to get access to this feature.
- Just for members:
- In-depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, round tables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts on VetMedTeam online training courses and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!