BANGALOREIndia , Sept 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Veterinary Medicine Market is Segmented by Type (Oral, Injection, Other), By Application (Companion Animals, Livestock Animals) : Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022-2028. It is published in Values Reports under the Animal Products & Services category.
The global Veterinary Medicine market is projected to reach USD 50090 million by 2028, from USD 32220 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022-2028.
Major factors driving the growth of the Veterinary Medicine Market
The primary driver of the veterinary medicine market is the rise of zoonotic & chronic illness cases. Over the past few decades, the world’s livestock population has likewise been expanding quickly. Additionally, it is projected that rising R&D and procedural developments, pet adoption rates, rising meat consumption, and required immunization would all contribute to the increase in demand.
Get Your Sample Today: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/QYRE-Auto-14E6114/Global_Veterinary_Medicine_Market
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF VETERINARY MEDICINE MARKET
Since individuals all around the world began bringing companion animals into their homes, the number of people owning pets has been gradually increasing. This element is anticipated to fuel the veterinary medicine market expansion. The results showed a slight influence on the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2020, getting a new pet was eight times more likely for people who work remotely. About two-thirds of those who were married or never married listed having more time as their primary motivation for getting a pet, whereas those who were divorced, separated, or widowed cited companionship as their primary motivation.
The likelihood of zoonotic illnesses spreading between species has increased due to the increasingly congested character of our planet, where people and animals coexist in close quarters. And because of the modern world’s changing ecosystems, globalized trade, growing urbanization, and constantly growing population, diseases can spread more quickly than ever. Producers of livestock encounter a variety of difficulties. There are many infectious and parasitic diseases, and the rise of antibiotic-resistant illnesses has necessitated new biotechnological advancements in vaccines. Throughout history, zoonotic infections have caused devastating outbreaks. This covers conditions including the bubonic plague, salmonella, and, more recently, COVID-19. As a result, the issue of food safety is crucial and needs to be resolved in order to manage food-borne illnesses, particularly in light of globalization and climate change. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the veterinary medicine market
Furthermore, there has been a dramatic change in investment and innovation in the field of animal health, mostly due to the rise in protein demand and the humanization of pets. In order to both strengthen public delivery of animal health services and to maintain effective and equitable markets for animal health services, developing nation governments are experimenting with new and novel policy instruments, particularly in rural areas with low incomes. This is predicted to further fuel the veterinary medicine market growth.
The livestock sector is one of the fastest growing agricultural sub-sectors in middle- and low-income nations as a result of rising incomes, altering diets, and population growth.
Browse The Table Of Contents And List Of Figures At: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Auto-14E6114/global-veterinary-medicine
VETERINARY MEDICINE MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
The companion segment is probably going to increase at the fastest rate. The increasing adoption of pets around the world is primarily responsible for the segment’s rise. Another significant factor that is predicted to increase demand for veterinary medicine in the coming years is the rising prevalence of chronic diseases in pets.
the Asia Pacific market is anticipated to develop at the fastest rate. The industry in this area has grown as a result of factors like increased companion animal adoption and rising animal health concerns. Additionally, the Asia Pacific area market is anticipated to be driven by the region’s growing cattle population and rising spending on animal health and veterinary services.
Get regional data:
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Elanco Animal Health
- Bayer Animal Health
- Merck Animal Health
- Dechra Veterinary Products
- Ouro Fino Saude
- Animal Care Group
Inquire for Chapter Cost:
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact :
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to learn about our subscription plans.
– Veterinary Healthcare Market size was USD 28500 million and it is expected to reach USD 39000 million by the end of 2028, with a CAGR of 5.4% during 2022-2028.
– The global Veterinary Imaging market size is estimated to be worth USD 1793.8 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 2390.1 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.9% during the review period.
– The global Veterinary Vaccine market size is estimated to be worth USD 8853.6 million in 2022 and is forecast to be a readjusted size of USD 12630 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 6.1% during the review period.
– The global Probiotics in Animal Feed market size is estimated to be worth USD 4185.7 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 5357.7 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 4.2% during the review period.
– The global Veterinary Endoscopy market size is projected to reach USD 180.5 million by 2028, from USD 139.7 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2022-2028.
– The global Veterinary Rapid Test market is projected to reach USD 966.9 million by 2027, from USD 546.6 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021-2027.
– The global veterinary software market size was valued at USD 1.31 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 2.08 billion by 2027, growing at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2020 to 2027.
– The global pet food market size was valued at USD 87,268.2 million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 133,430.9 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global Dairy Herd Management market is projected to reach USD 3243.5 million by 2028, from USD 2423.4 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2022-2028.
– The global RFID Tags for Livestock Management market size is estimated to be worth USD 1954.9 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 3081.6 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.9% during the review period.
– The global Livestock Monitoring market size is estimated to be worth USD 562.1 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 1006.7 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 10.2% during the review period.
– Global Veterinary Point-of-Care (POC) Diagnostics Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Veterinary Immunoassay Analyzer Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Veterinary Management Software Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Veterinary Catheters Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Veterinary Stretchers Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Veterinary Healthcare for Companion Animals Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Veterinary Healthcare for Livestock Animals Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Livestock Farm Management Software Market Insights, Forecast to 2028
– Global Human Grade Pet Food Market Insights and Forecast to 2028
– Global Online Pet Food and Supplies Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
– Global Pet Food Processing Market Size, Status and Forecast 2021-2027
– The global influenza vaccine market size is estimated to be worth USD 8036 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 10952 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.3% during the review period.
– In 2020, the global Vaccines market size was USD 42560 million and it is expected to reach USD 62780 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2027.
– The global Tuberculosis Vaccine Treatment market was valued at USD 72 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 87 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.9% during 2021-2027.
– The global healthcare analytics market size was valued at D23.51 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach D96.90 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global healthcare information technology (IT) market size was valued at D250,577.15 million in 2020 and is projected to reach D880,688.75 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 13.3% from 2021 to 2030.
– The global Healthcare Interoperability Solutions market is projected to reach USD 3440.1 million by 2028, from USD 1925.7 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.2% during 2022-2028.
Click here to see related reports on Veterinary Medicine Market
Values offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that’s why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For US Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter – https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
LinkedIn – https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
SOURCE Value Reports