Veterinary Medicine Market
The growth of this segment is attributed to the large number of parenteral formulations offered by the major players in the market.
PORTLAND, OREGON, September 27, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Asia-Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth rate due to the increasing awareness about the use of veterinary drugs. Other factors driving the market growth include increasing awareness about animal health and increasing ownership of companion animals in the region. Major factors contributing to the growth of the veterinary medicine market include increase in the number of pet owners and increase in livestock population worldwide.
Moreover, factors such as increase in various medical conditions in animals and rise in demand for livestock products also fuel the growth of the veterinary medicine market. Increase in animal healthcare expenditure is another major factor driving the market growth. However, lack of veterinary infrastructure in underdeveloped nations and stringent regulations related to medical feed additives restrict the growth of the veterinary drug market. On the other hand, increasing awareness about animal health provides a lucrative opportunity for the veterinary medicine market.
On the basis of product, the pharmaceuticals segment accounted for the major share in 2019, due to factors such as increased parasite infestation in animals and spread of various infections, which are treated using anti-infectives. By route of administration, the parenteral segment accounted for the largest share of the veterinary drug market in 2019. The growth of this segment is attributed to the large number of parenteral formulations offered by the major players in the market.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3366
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Healthcare IT Market
Mental Health Market
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬
• Zoetis, Inc.,
• Merck & Co., Inc. (Intervet International BV),
• Elanco Animal Health,
• Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC,
• Ceva Santé Animale,
• Vetoquinol SA,
• Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH.,
• ADM Animal Nutrition,
• Evonik Industries AG.
• South Korea Mental Health Market Attractive Growth Opportunities In Healthcare Sector: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/09/south-korea-mental-health-market.html
• South Korea Automated Immunoassay Analyzers Market New Revolution Generate High Demand and Product Growth Insights: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/09/south-korea-automated-immunoassay.html
• South Korea IoT Medical Devices Market Analysis By Application, Types, Region And Business Growth Drivers By 2030: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/08/south-korea-iot-medical-devices-market.html
• South Korea 3D Cardiac Mapping Market Depth Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/06/south-korea-3d-cardiac-mapping-market.html
• South Korea Protein Chip Market Shows Huge Demand and Future Scope Including Top Players 2030: https://southkoreahealthcarepress.blogspot.com/2022/06/south-korea-protein-chip-market-shows.html
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
News Provided By
September 27, 2022, 08:33 GMT
A Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. A Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release