Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Veterinary Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market
Increase in prevalence of various infectious diseases among companion animals significantly drives the growth of veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
PORTLAND, OREGON, US, Aug. 4, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Increase in ownership of companion animals and increase in spending on animal health are the major factors driving the growth of the global Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market Infectious diseases in animals can lead to death if left untreated for a long time. Therefore, early diagnosis plays a major role in the treatment of animals suffering from these diseases. Furthermore, the procedures and tests that are performed to detect the presence of an infectious disease are called veterinary diagnostics.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐔𝐩 𝟏𝟎% 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭, 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭.
𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬 :
• bioMerieux SA
• Heska Corporation
• IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.
• Neogen Corporation
• QIAGEN NV
• Randox Laboratories Ltd
• THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC
Diagnosing animal diseases requires a large amount of funds. The number of customers willing and able to spend more for such services has increased. Additionally, increasing prevalence of various infectious diseases in companion animals is driving the growth of the veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market. However, lack of awareness about the use of veterinary infectious disease diagnostics in underdeveloped countries restricts the growth of the veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market. On the contrary, increasing awareness related to animal healthcare across the globe is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for market expansion over the forecast period.
The global veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market size is studied on the basis of product type, application, and region. On the basis of product type, it is segmented into immunodiagnostics, molecular diagnostics, and others. By application, it is classified into dogs, cats, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐲@ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6462
Key Market Segments
• By Product Type
o Molecular Diagnostics
• By Application
North America accounts for the major share due to easy availability of veterinary infectious disease diagnostic products, increase in pet ownership and increase in animal healthcare expenditure in the region. Another major factor contributing to the growth of this market is the rise in the incidence of various animal-related diseases.
• A detailed quantitative analysis along with the current global veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market trends from 2019 to 2026 to identify the prevailing opportunities along with the strategic assessment.
• The veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market forecast is studied from 2019 to 2026.
• The market size and estimations are based on a comprehensive analysis of key developments in the veterinary infectious disease diagnostics industry.
• A qualitative analysis based on innovative product types facilitates strategic business planning.
• The development strategies adopted by the key market players are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
Clinical Upright Microscopes Market
𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬:
• North America Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• Japan Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• South Korea Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• Singapore Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• Australia Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• Europe Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• China Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• Taiwan Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
• New Zealand Veterinary infectious disease diagnostics market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
Visit us on social media:
You just read:
News Provided By
August 04, 2022, 08:29 GMT
A Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We do not allow opaque clients, and our editors try to be careful about weeding out false and misleading content. As a user, if you see something we have missed, please do bring it to our attention. Your help is welcome. A Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire™, tries to define some of the boundaries that are reasonable in today’s world. Please see our Editorial Guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release