14.-16. October 2021 | Online everywhere
The Veterinary Business and Economic Forum is the premier gathering and CE event for veterinary business owners and managers, economists and industry leaders. It brings together veterinarians and veterinary managers from across the profession, providing up-to-date insights into business trends and consumer behavior, an interactive dialogue between attendees and presenters, and the latest data and research on issues affecting veterinarians’ financial health.
This interactive forum features a hands-on focus on business building and economic strategy, as well as breakout and networking sessions that provide all participants with an opportunity to exchange ideas and brainstorm.
The Veterinary Business and Economic Forum emerged from the previous AVMA Economic Summit and has over two dozen speakers.
Which topics are covered?
The presentations cover a wide range of business and economic topics, including this and more:
- Successful business strategies that create value
- Consumer trends and attitudes and what is changing
- Use of behavioral economics to expand veterinary practices
- What can you expect from the economy and how can you prepare for it?
Cultivating the future: reimagine the practice, reimagine the profession.
Forum 2021 will focus on the theme of Cultivation of the Future by redefining and reinterpreting the veterinary practice and the veterinary profession. The profession is always changing, and we saw that even more clearly over the past year during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is an opportunity to rethink our approach to running our businesses and building a stronger profession economically.
Who should attend
The Veterinary Business and Economic Forum is the meeting for veterinarians who want to improve individual performance and understand and influence our collective economic future:
- Veterinary practice owners and hospital directors interested in using research and behavioral knowledge to make everyday business decisions
- Business and industry executives seek the latest data on the supply and demand for veterinary services, including pet ownership consumer trends
- Leaders of government and specialized veterinary groups looking to improve the economic sustainability of the profession and help veterinary teams thrive
- Academic leaders who want to understand economic trends in veterinary education and the opportunities for new veterinary graduates
Make a note of the appointment
Meet colleagues and industry visionaries from October 14-16, 2021 at the Veterinary Business and Economic Forum. Registration begins in July.