Veterinary Medicine Market Research Report By Type Of Dispensing (Oral & Parenteral), By Product (Biologics, Medicated Feed Additives & Pharmaceuticals), By Animal Type, By End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19
New York, April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of the report “Veterinary Medicine Market Research Report By Delivery Type, Product, Animal Species, End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact Of COVID-19” – https: //www.reportlinker.com/p06007646/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market sizes and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR, GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps business leaders make better decisions when money exchange data is available.
1. The global veterinary medicine market is projected to grow from $ 22.77 billion in 2019 to $ 34.93 billion by the end of 2025.
2. The global veterinary medicine market is expected to grow from EUR 20.33 billion in 2019 to EUR 30.62 billion in 2025.
3. The global veterinary market is projected to grow from £ 17.84 billion in 2019 to £ 27.22 billion in 2025.
4. The global veterinary medicine market is projected to grow from JPY 2,482.38 billion in 2019 to JPY 3,728.21 billion by the end of 2025.
5. The global veterinary medicine market is projected to grow from A $ 32.76 billion in 2019 to A $ 50.72 billion by the end of 2025.
Market segmentation & coverage:
This research report categorizes Veterinary Medicine in order to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following sub-markets:
“Parenteral is expected to see the highest growth over the forecast period.”
Based on the type of delivery, the oral and parenteral veterinary medicine market has been studied. Parenteral was the largest size in the veterinary medicine market in 2019 and is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
“Medicated feed additives are expected to show the highest growth over the forecast period.”
Based on the product, the veterinary medicine market studied biologics, medicated feed additives, and pharmaceuticals. The Biologics continued to study DNA vaccines, inactivated vaccines, live attenuated vaccines, and recombinant vaccines. The pharmaceuticals continued to study analgesics, anti-infectives, anti-inflammatories, and parasiticides. The Biologics was the largest size in the veterinary medicine market in 2019. On the other hand, it is expected that medical feed additives will grow with the fastest CAGR in the forecast period.
“Production is expected to see the highest growth over the forecast period.”
Based on the animal type, the Veterinary Medicine market examined the companions and production areas. The companion continued to examine cats, dogs and horses. Production was further investigated in cattle, fish, poultry, sheep and goats, and pigs. The Companion was the largest size in the veterinary market in 2019. On the other hand, production is expected to grow with the fastest CAGR in the forecast period.
“The point-of-care tests / in-house tests are expected to show the highest growth over the forecast period.”
Based on the end-user, the Veterinary Medicine market has examined various point-of-care tests / in-house tests, reference laboratories, and veterinary clinics and clinics. The veterinary clinics and clinics were the largest in size in the veterinary medicine market in 2019. On the other hand, point-of-care tests / in-house tests are expected to grow with the fastest CAGR in the forecast period.
“The Asia-Pacific region is forecast to have the highest growth in the forecast period.”
Based on the geography, the Veterinary Medicine market studied in America, Asia Pacific, and Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. The American region has been studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The Asia Pacific region has been studied in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, and Thailand. The region studied Europe, Middle East and Africa in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. Europe, the Middle East and Africa were the largest sizes in the veterinary medicine market in 2019. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
Company usability profiles:
The report examines in depth the latest significant developments by leading suppliers and innovation profiles in the global veterinary market, including Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Biogenesis Bago SA, CH Boehringer Sohn AG and Co. KG, Ceva Sante Animale and Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC. Elanco Animal Health Incorporated, Evonik Industries AG, Hester Biosciences Limited, Indian Immunologicals Ltd., Kindred Biosciences Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Neogen Corporation, Nutreco NV, Phibro Animal Health Corporation, Vetoquinol SA, Virbac SA and Zoetis Inc. ..
Cumulative Effects of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that affects almost all industries. Therefore, and for the long-term impact that is likely to affect industry growth over the forecast period. Our ongoing research expands our research framework to ensure that underlying COVID-19 issues and possible ways forward are considered. The report provides insights into COVID-19 taking into account changes in consumer behavior and demand, purchasing patterns, supply chain diversion, the dynamics of current market forces, and significant government interventions. The updated study offers insights, analysis, estimates and projections considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix ranks and categorizes the vendors in the Veterinary Medicine market based on the business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial profitability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps companies do better Make decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive strategic window:
The “Competitive Strategic” window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and regions. The competitive strategies window helps the vendor define an alignment or correspondence between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. During a forecast period, it defines the best or most favorable fit for vendors to apply successive merger and acquisition strategies, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product launch strategies to conduct further business expansion and growth.
The report provides insights into the following notices:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging countries and analyzes the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped regions, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capacities of the leading companies
5. Product development and innovation: Provides intelligent insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions like:
1. How big and forecast is the global veterinary medicine market?
2. What are the restraining factors and impact of COVID-19 on the Global Veterinary Medicine Market during the Forecast Period?
3. In which products / segments / applications / areas has to be invested in in the forecast period in the global veterinary medicine market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global veterinary medicine market?
5. What are the technology trends and legal frameworks in the global veterinary medicine market?
6. What modes and strategic steps are considered appropriate for entering the global veterinary medicine market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06007646/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.
The story goes on
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001