Future Market Insights (FMI) presented a detailed analysis of the growth drivers and factors constraining expansion in the global cat food market survey. The study also covers growth trends in various segments including product type, age, distribution channel and packaging, with stand-up pouch packaging emerging as the latest trend.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, August 10, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Growing demand for plant-based, nutrient-dense pet foods is driving sales of vegan cat food. According to ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI), the global market for vegan cat food is expected to outperform US $ 10,560.40 million in 2021.
Growing pet health concerns are driving demand for meat-free pet food alternatives. This trend is encouraging pet food manufacturers to incorporate plant-based formulas like pea protein into cat food products. Because of this, FMI predicts that the vegan cat food market will grow with a positive CAGR of 7.2% through 2031.
The spread of vegan diets around the world has led to increased sales of vegan cat food. Transparent ingredient lists are in great demand for food for humans and this trend has proven to be decisive for the fact that the preference of pet owners for high-quality nutrients is also decisive in pet food. As a result, the focus is on product developments in plant-based dry food, treats and wet food at the highest level, which creates sales opportunities for vegan cat food.
The general increase in pet ownership and per capita pet food spending are the main drivers behind the sales of vegan cat food. Unique processing techniques, reusable packaging such as pouches and stand-up pouches, and product certifications will continue to be key variables influencing the sale of vegan cat food.
According to FMI’s regional analysis, the US is expected to dominate and reach the vegan cat food market $ 2,616.28 million in 2021. The growth is due to the increasing incidence of gluten allergies in pets, which is shifting the focus of pet owners from processed foods to vegan cat food.
“The increasing prevalence of the humanization of pets, coupled with the easy availability of vegan cat food through online channels, is expected to boost sales in the global vegan cat food market between 2021 and 2031,” said the FMI analyst.
Request A 300 Page Sample Report For Full Insights: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13677
The central theses:
- Depending on the product type, dry cat food or vegan dry cat food remains the best-selling product with sales growth of 7.8% CAGR.
- The vegan adult cat food is expected to make up 65.3% of the total market.
- The stationary retail trade will turn out to be the most lucrative sales channel and account for around 86.4% of the market share of vegan foods. The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the evaluation period.
- In packaging, sales of vegan cat food bags will gain momentum and hold 35.8% of the market share.
- The US vegan cat food market is expected to grow by 5.1% CAGR.
- China is expected to be 39.0% of the East asia Vegan cat food market due to rapid urbanization and increasing disposable income in the country.
- Japan is expected to have 43.8% of the market share in. keep East asia, which will expand at a healthy growth rate of 6.2% through 2031.
- It is expected that increasing per capita spending on premium vegan cat food will boost sales.
- Easy availability through online and offline channels with services such as home delivery will drive sales in the marketplace.
According to FMI’s market study, the top players are expected to account for around 30-40% of the global vegan cat food market. To meet the ever evolving consumer needs, market participants are investing in research and development of herbal ingredients for better product launch.
Global and regional players are also accelerating their marketing efforts to strengthen their online presence and reach a wider consumer base. In response to the growing demand for vegan cat food in emerging countries, Aistra opened its first vegan pet food store in India. Other product developments include insect protein-based pet food options for a more sustainable approach. For example:
- In December 2020, MadridThe vegan pet food manufacturer Veggie Animals from Veggie Animals expanded its product range with the introduction of Veggie Animals PLUS for cats. The new product contains tapioca, which strengthens bones, iron and cranberries to help prevent urinary tract infections.
- In January 2021, global food giant Nestlé announced a new line of Purina pet foods made from insect protein. The company is completely avoiding animal feed and will use the larval protein of the black soldier fly and vegetable protein for additional nutrition.
The leading players in the vegan cat food market profiled by FMI include:
- Evangers dog and cat food
- Nature’s recipe
- My passion
- Evolution diet
- Eco dog and cats
- Nourishment of nature
- Dr. goodpet
Learn more about the Vegan Cat Food Market with Numbers and Tables of Data and the Table of Contents. ask for [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13677
Further insights into FMI’s vegan cat food market
The latest market study on the vegan cat food market by Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation for the forecast period 2021-2031. In order to get a better overview of the global market potential for vegan cat food, its growth, its trends and opportunities, the market is segmented according to the following criteria:
- Dry food / dry
- Dehydrated food
- Treats and chews
- Cream snacks
- Crunchy snacks
- Chew sticks
- Freeze-dried raw
- Wet food
- Freeze-dried foods
- Branch based retail
- Hypermarkets / supermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Mom and pop shops
- Pet stores
- Discount stores
- Independent grocer
- Other retail formats
- Online retailer
- Folding boxes
- Mug & Mug
- allowed to
- Bottles & glasses
- North America
- Latin America
- South asia
- East asia
Contact sales for further purchase assistance [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13677
Key Questions Covered in the Vegan Cat Food Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into the demand outlook for the Vegan Cat Food market for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights the projected sales growth for the vegan cat food market between 2021 and 2031
- The Vegan Cat Food Market Survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces affecting the prevailing trends, as well as assessing the current market size and forecast, as well as technological advances in the industry
- Market share analysis for vegan cat food of the most important companies in the industry and reporting on strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships and others
Discover the comprehensive coverage of FMI in the food and beverage sector
Food Certification Market: Future Market Insights (FMI) Food Certification market study provides deeper insights into the new trends while considering the impact of ongoing trends as well as growth and restraint factors over the forecast period from 2021 to 2031. The market dynamics was presented based on prominent drivers , Trends and opportunities that prevailed in the major regions of the decade above.
Feed additives market: ESOMAR-certified market analysis and consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers insights into market demand for feed additives in the latest report. In addition, to determine the impact of COVID-19 on the feed additives market in general, the study monitors the global sales of feed additives in over 20 high-growth markets, targeting their end-users in particular.
Infant Formula Market: In its latest study, ESOMAR-certified research and advisory firm Future Market Insights (FMI) offers detailed insights into key factors influencing infant formula demand. The report covers global infant formula demand in more than 20 high potential markets and provides an in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the global infant formula market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving customers in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, US and India. The latest market research reports and industry analysis from FMI help companies overcome challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity in the midst of breakneck competition. Our bespoke and syndicated market research reports provide actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of knowledgeable analysts at FMI continuously track emerging trends and events in a variety of industries to ensure our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future market insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 tower,
Lot number: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
D: +44 (0) 20 3287 4268
Phone: + 1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
For media inquiries: [email protected]
Website: Future Market Insights
LinkedIn | Twitter | Youtube
Source of the press release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/vegan-cat-food-market
SOURCE future market insights