A graduate of the University of the Philippines-Los Baños (UPLB) emerged as top-notcher of the Veterinarian Licensure Examination given by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) in March.
Mark Lawrence Gutierrez Atienza of UPLB topped the exam with a rating of 85.92%, the PRC said Tuesday.
The others in the top 10 are:
- 2nd place: Jose Eldon Dela Cruz Sumeldan, Central Luzon State University (CLSU), 84.76%;
- 3rd place: Stephen Cyril Manuel Pineda, UPLB, 84.44%;
- 4th place: Jonathan Madriaga Bulagsak, Tarlac Agricultural University (for Tarlac College of Agriculture), 84.36%;
- 5th place: Lia Isabella Tenmatay Soliman, UPLB, 83.32%
- 6th place: Tisha Marie Legaspi Cortez, Visayas State University-Baybay, 83.30%;
- 7th place: Hannah Lee Soriano Aldave, UPLB, 83.18%
- 8th place: John Patrick Galang Gicaraya, CLSU, 83.12%;
- 9th place: Vladimir Soriano Aguada, 83.08%; other
- 10th place: Zandrelle Pacifico Lopez, UPLB, 83.02%.
The PRC said 288 out of 607 examinees successfully passed the exam given by the Board of Veterinary Medicine in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Legazpi and Tuguegarao.
READ: Complete list of passers, March 2022 Veterinarian Licensure Examination
Successful examinees were advised to register online with PRC on April 29 and May 2 for the professional identification card and certificate of registration.
However, the signing in the Roster of Registered Professionals is to be done personally.
PRC said the schedule of the oathtaking for successful examinees will be announced soon.
Meanwhile, it said that UPLB is the top performing school in last month’s Veterinarian Licensure Examination with a 95% passing rate. —KG, GMA News