Did you miss this event in October? Check it out now below. Want the CE credit? Jump over to VetCE On Demand at VetMedTeam afterwards and complete the quiz. Don’t forget – as a VPN Plus+ member you get a discount for VetMedTeam courses; visit the Education page to get your promo code.
Liz Hughston, RVT, CVT, LVT, LVMT, VTS (SAIM)(ECC), practices as a relief veterinary technician, trainer, and consultant in the San Francisco Bay Area. Since her graduation from Foothill College’s Veterinary Technology program in 2006, Liz went on to become certified as a VTS in both Small Animal Internal Medicine and Emergency and Critical Care in 2012. She has authored articles and textbook chapters. She is a co-editor of Cannabis Therapy in Veterinary Med…
You’ve landed on a members-only feature.
If you are already a member, please log in below.
Join VPN Plus+ today to get access to this feature and more like:
- Members only content:
- In depth case studies
- New protocols
- Detailed practice management strategies
- More from some of your favorite columnists like Patty Khuly and Brennen McKenzie
- Exclusive webinars, roundtables and videos
- And additional benefits including:
- VIP discounts to VetMedTeam online education and VetCE events
- An annual ‘Vet Box’ full of curated products just for you!