Here’s a sneak peek at this week’s headlines.
Nice Monday! We are officially less than 2 weeks away from the Fetch dvm360® Kansas City conference. To celebrate the excitement of our first in-person event in over a year, we’re bringing you the latest veterinary news and interesting content.
As we continue to prepare for next week’s interactive conference, here’s a quick look at this week’s headlines:
- Purina and RedRover recently teamed up to provide 4 grants for the New Purple Leash Project to support domestic violence survivors and their pets.
- Zoetis continues its Itchy Pet Awareness Month campaign in August for the third year in a row in hopes of promoting dermatological conversations between pet owners and veterinarians.
- Discover different causes and treatment methods around tooth fractures from Denise S. Rollings, founder of Pet Dental Education, AAS, CVT, VTS (dentistry).
- Two laboratory studies showed that Sarolaner can prevent B. burgdorferi by killing the infected ticks before they have a chance to transmit the bacteria.
- Find out the top 3 dental treatment questions asked by Jan Bellows, DVM, DAVDC, DABVP, FAVD, and how you can answer them.
- And more!
Stay up to date on dvm360.com and our social media channels for our latest coverage on the veterinary industry.