Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Check out this week’s highlights.
To wrap up this work week, we continue to offer you a robust mix of the latest (and greatest) industry news and current affairs.
Here’s a quick look back at this week’s highlights:
- On November 8th, 2021 we celebrated the first International Day of the Human-Animal Bond. Hear from animal behaviorist Steve Dale, CABC, about the meaning and importance of this day and how it inspires a global initiative.
- Embrace Pet Insurance has published its list of the top 10 pet names, breeds and most common pet insurance claims in the US for 2021 from its database of over 1 million offers closed.
- At the New York Vet Show 2021 in New York, New York, Andrew Rosenberg, DVM, DACVD, described the basics of atopic dermatitis in dogs, as well as insights into how to approach a patient with the condition
- In a recent interview with Caitlin DeWilde, DVM, founder of The Social DVM, dvm360 explained the benefits of introducing a 24-hour online booking service in veterinary practices.
- In this episode of The Dilemma, Marc Rosenberg, VMD, delves deep into the procedure to be followed if one of their employees is bitten by a customer, provides tips, and provides insight on how to address or prevent similar incidents.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.