Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Check out this week’s highlights.
As the cooler weather approaches, we would like to continue to provide you with our latest (and greatest) news and insights from veterinary medicine.
Here’s a look at this week’s highlights.
- dvm360 is proud to announce all 8 winners of our Inaugural Veterinary Heroes Program. The winners, honored at the Fetch dm360 conference in San Diego, California, were nominated by their peers for excellence in their fields, from customer service representatives to operating veterinarians.
- Bruins, a 3-year-old German Shepherd from California, was named Nationwide’s 2021 Hambone Award. The German Shepherd survived 4 days in a ravine with serious injuries before being rescued.
- Encore Vet Group announced this week that it has acquired VetSupport, a veterinary advisory group.
- In a recent interview at the New York Vet Show 2021, Steve Dale, CABC, explained dvm360 why customers who become too attached to their pets can be harmful to their pets.
- During her presentation at the Fetch dvm360 conference in Kansas City, Deborah E. Linder, DVM, MS, DACVN discussed what’s new in research and advice on popular pet foods.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.