Check out this week’s highlights.
When the weather turns cooler, remind your clients of tips on how to keep their furry friends safe and warm this season by having a decent amount of sweaters, coats, or even ankle boots on hand for their dog or cat. Reusing the same wet garment can cause your companion to get even colder.1 So while you keep warm, we continue to strive to bring the latest (and greatest) veterinary news right to you.
Here are the highlights of the week at a glance:
- On December 9th, we honored veterinary professionals and organizations by commemorating International Veterinary Day. Learn more about the history of this special day and its significance for the entire healthcare sector.
- The Veterinary Hospital Managers Association has announced the names of the 27 Veterinary Management Professionals who have received the prestigious Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) certification for their November 2021 class.
- Fidu and Hill’s Pet Nutrition have teamed up to provide a free veterinary nutrition teleconsultation service with bespoke nutrition plans from licensed nutritionists.
- During an interview at the recent Fetch dvm360® San Diego conference, Matt Brunk, DVM, DACVSMR, CCRP, CVPP, CVA gave insights into conducting rehabilitation assessments.
- Discover how these 5 steps outlined by Mary Lopez, MSOL, can streamline the process of moving your care services from the curb inward.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.
Animal welfare in cold weather. Avma.org. Accessed December 10, 2021. https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/pet-owners/petcare/cold-weather-animal-safety