Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Check out this week’s highlights.
Happy friday! We know you are busy. That’s why they’re committed to keeping the latest and greatest veterinary news right at your fingertips.
To start the weekend off, here’s a look at this week’s top headlines:
- A recent study by the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC) found that veterinary school admissions processes were inadvertently biased.
- PetSmart Charities officially announced the second year of its Steve Marton Veterinary Student Scholarship, which awards a first or sophomore year veterinary student up to $ 50,000 for annual tuition fees.
- In the latest episode of The Vet Blast Podcast, Dr. Adam Christman from Dr. Chris Pachel accompanies him, who gives useful tips for discussing behavior recommendations and changes with overwhelmed customers.
- Vet Recruiter founder and her team recently launched Therio Partners, a recruiting firm designed to help fill positions on the C-suite and board of directors in the animal health and veterinary technology industries.
- Last month, ElleVet Sciences launched the ElleVet project to extend free veterinary care to homeless pets and stray animals.
Stay up to date on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.