Check out this week’s headlines and conference coverage.
We hope you enjoyed the Atlantic Coast Veterinary Conference 2021 (ACVC) as much as we did! Following the success of our second in-person conference of the year, we’re bringing a robust mix of the latest (and greatest) industry news and coverage.
Here are the highlights of the week at a glance:
- Mary Gardner, DVM, explained the 5 pillars of hospice care for a safe and comfortable end-of-life transition for the pet and a considerate process for the owner.
- Discover how to identify your core values, passions and goals for a fulfilling life in and outside the clinic.
- In this video interview, Chris Pachel, DVM, DACVB, CABC shared insight into the role of dietary changes in improving a pet’s behavior.
- This current study shows the significant benefits of implementing Fear Free for patients, clients and practices alike.
- Charles McMillan, DVM, addressed the lack of diversity in veterinary medicine and shared workable solutions to this “elephant-in-room” problem.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for more veterinary news.