in the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily being driven by the growing pet population, growing numbers of veterinarians in developed countries, technological advances, and increasing demand for pet insurance and increasing pet care expenses.
New York, November 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Release of Veterinary Ultrasound Market Report By Type, Product, Technology, Animal Type, Application, End-User – Global Forecast to 2026 – https: / /www.reportlinker.com/p05843078/?utm_source=GNW
However, the high cost of instruments and procedures is expected to slow the growth of this market over the forecast period.
2D ultrasound was the largest and fastest growing segment in the ultrasound market in 2020
2D ultrasound accounted for the largest share of the veterinary ultrasound market in 2020. Factors such as the widespread use of 2D ultrasound in veterinary clinics due to its comparatively lower cost.
Veterinary Clinics is the largest end-user segment in the Veterinary Ultrasound market in 2020
Based on the end user, the Veterinary Ultrasound market is divided into veterinary clinics, veterinary clinics, and academic institutes, as well as other end users. In 2020, the veterinary clinic segment had the largest share of the global veterinary ultrasound market.
The large portion of this segment is due to the widespread adoption of ultrasound in veterinary clinics and the growing number of veterinary clinics around the world.
APAC recorded the highest growth rate in the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Market growth in the APAC region is being driven primarily by the growing livestock population, increasing pet acceptance, rising animal health awareness, advancing urbanization, and the growth in per capita animal health spending.
Emerging markets offer significant and attractive growth opportunities for the veterinary ultrasound market. The growth of veterinary clinics and hospitals in these countries has increased the demand for the veterinary ultrasound market.
The distribution of the main participants is as follows:
• By type of company – level 1: 55%, level 2: 30% and level 3: 15%
• By appointment – C-Level: 50%, Director-Level: 35% and Others: 15%
• By region – North America: 48%, Europe: 32%, Asia Pacific: 15%, and Rest of the World: 5%.
Major Players in the Veterinary Ultrasound Market
Major players in the veterinary ultrasound market include GE Healthcare (USA), Esaote SpA (Italy), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-medical Electronics Co., Ltd. (China), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (Japan), Heska Corporation (USA), Samsung Medison Co., Ltd. (South Korea) and Diagnostic Imaging Systems, Inc. (USA).
The report analyzes the Veterinary Ultrasound Market aiming to estimate the market size and future growth potential of various market segments based on the product, type, technology, application, animal type, end-user, and region. The report also includes a competitive analysis of the major players operating in this market along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report
This report will enrich established companies as well as new entrants / smaller businesses to keep the pulse of the market which in turn would help them gain larger market share. Companies that purchase the report may use one or a combination of the strategies listed below to strengthen their market positions.
This report provides insights into:
• Market penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the veterinary ultrasound market. The report analyzes this market by product, type, technology, application, animal type, end-user, and region.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets, product, type, technology, application, species, end user and region
• Market Diversification: Comprehensive information on product portfolios, growing regions, recent developments and investments in the veterinary ultrasound market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, product offerings, and capabilities of the leading players in the Veterinary Ultrasound Market
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05843078/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly and in one place.
The story goes on
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001