“As the specialty pet food area continues to grow, buyers are looking for higher quality nutrition for their pets,” he said Brian Connolly, CEO of Natural Balance®. “Pet parents seek more than just standard nutrients, and instead actively seek solutions for functional ingredients that support their dogs and cats’ unique needs.”
- Gentle Balance ™ contains prebiotics to support intestinal health and has chicken as the main ingredient.
- On the Move ™ supports healthy joints and bones in dogs. Containing a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, it is veterinarily formulated and contains ideal amounts of calcium, phosphorus, copper and manganese for healthy bones and joints. It also contains L-carnitine to support muscle mass and help maintain a healthy weight.
- Zen Life ™ is made from turkey, a natural source of L-tryptophan, and is flavored with chamomile. The product is designed to ensure that picky eaters and anxious pets enjoy a tasty diet.
- Fat Dogs® is a delicious, low-calorie option for obese dogs and contains a special blend of fiber and protein to help dogs feel full and satisfied. With chicken as the main ingredient, Fat Dog® is made with targeted amounts of L-carnitine to aid in healthy weight maintenance.
- Fat Cats® is a low-calorie dry formula designed for overweight adult cats. It is designed to provide cats with a balanced, low-calorie diet. It provides more protein and fiber. This helps cats feel full as they lose weight while still enjoying a complete and balanced diet.
All Natural Balance® products are backed by the Feed with Confidence® guarantee, which is one of the highest and strictest in the pet food industry. Each batch of food is tested in an accredited laboratory before being placed on the market to determine the presence of mycotoxins, foodborne bacteria and the safety of nutrients.
Animal lovers can enter the UPC code and lot number of their pet food package on the Natural Balance® website to view the test results for each product.
“We are committed to rigorous food safety testing,” said Connolly. “This is still our focus and therefore our commitment to transparency and traceability.”
In the coming months, Natural Balance® will continue to engage consumers of specialty pet food with its trusted and popular brand, updated digital features and a comprehensive integrated marketing campaign with exciting new programs and products.
To learn more, visit NaturalBalanceInc.com. Download the brand values and photo of Natural Balance here.
CONTACT: Amanda Ensinger, for Natural Balance®, 419.979.4334, [email protected]
SOURCE Natural balance