Press release: NAVC
Among the hundreds of topics at the 39th Annual Veterinary Meeting & Expo (VMX). Hosted by the North American Veterinary Community (NAVC), VMX is the world’s largest and most comprehensive veterinary education conference for veterinary professionals from around the world to learn about and learn about the latest innovations in veterinary medicine.
The 2022 conference will be held in person at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, January 15-19, and virtually everywhere for the second year through VMX Virtual.
“As pet adoption hits an all-time high, the demand for veterinary care continues to grow. It is vital for veterinarians to learn and stay updated about the exciting advances in veterinary medicine so that they can provide the best possible health care for animals of all species, ”said Gene O’Neill, CEO of NAVC. “VMX provides veterinary professionals the opportunity to learn from globally recognized leaders in veterinary medicine and is the forum for industry leaders to introduce new products, drugs and devices that are changing the way we diagnose and treat our animals and maintain. As a hybrid conference, VMX Virtual opens the door for veterinary professionals around the world to attend and experience VMX 2022. “
Conference session highlights include:
Emergency and intensive care:
● “Respiratory diseases in pediatric patients”
● “Recover CPR: Rescuer Certification Workshop – Basic and Advanced Life Support”
● “Radiographic interpretation of heart disease in dogs and cats”
● “Care of the pacemaker patient”
● “New Perspectives in Reptile Oncology”
● “What is this” new “radiation that everyone is talking about for cancer patients?”
● “Delicate wounds – not so difficult reconstruction”
● “Fish fun: anesthesia and surgery”
● “Top surgical procedures for reptiles and amphibians”
Veterinary Nurses and Technicians:
● “Successful surgery, postoperative confusion: Caring for the postoperative patient”
● “Care of the elderly pet treated in the hospital”
● “Sports medicine case discussions”
● “How ultrasound-assisted procedures improve lameness diagnostics and therapy in horses”
● “Penguin Medicine for Dummies”
● “Koalas and Chlamydia”
● “Yes, they get sick: crocodile medicine and surgery”
Of special interest:
● “Senior vs. Geriatrics: What’s the Difference and How to Take Care of the Fragile”
● “Deciphering your cat: How to stop normal behavior that drives people crazy”
Global leaders in veterinary medicine will teach and present more than 900 hours of advanced training (CE) at VMX 2022. Through its personal and virtual CE offerings, VMX will offer hundreds of scientific sessions, hands-on workshops, masterclasses, and on-demand content for the entire veterinary health team.
In addition to its unparalleled educational opportunities, VMX is the launch pad for new products, innovations and company announcements. Via the award-winning VMX Expo Hall, participants can network and exchange ideas with the world’s leading companies in veterinary medicine as well as with start-up companies that are new to the industry. Participants can virtually visit the expo hall via the VMX Virtual Expo, a virtual platform that offers a unique, interactive 3D experience. The VMX Virtual Expo is open 365 days a year to encourage year-round interaction and engagement between attendees and exhibitors.
The health and safety of all VMX participants is of the utmost importance to the NAVC. As the NAVC continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, it will follow instructions from health authorities, conference centers and conference hotels to create a safe environment. To view the NAVC’s health and safety logs, please visit here.