Global Veterinary Medicine Market
According to GME analysis, the global veterinary medicine market will see a CAGR of 7.65% between 2021 and 2026. Veterinary medicines are used to treat diseases and improve the quality of life of animals. Increasing people’s awareness of animal health and growing concerns about animal rights has been a major contributor to the growth of the veterinary drug market.
Search through 159 market data tables and 119 figures on 189 pages and a detailed table of contents on the subject of “Veterinary Medicine Market – Forecast to 2026”. https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-veterinary-medicine-market-2651
By product (biologics, feed additives, pharmaceuticals), by animal type (companion, production), by type of delivery (oral, parenteral), by end consumer (point-of-care tests / in-house tests, reference laboratories), veterinary clinics and clinics ), by region (North America, Asia-Pacific, CSA, Europe, and Middle East and Africa); End-user landscape, company market share analysis and competitive analysis
Important market insights
• The increasing investment in animal health and an increasing number of animal owners support the market growth.
• Veterinary clinics and clinics had the largest market share, while the reference laboratories segment had the fastest growth rate
• In January 2021, Vetoquinol acquired the rights to Drontal and Profender wormers from Elanco Animal Health Inc. in the Australian market.
• Kindredbio, Bayer AG, Virbac, Biogénesis Bagó, Zoetis, Boehringer Ingelheim, Vetoquinol, Ceva Santé Animale, Nutreco, Elanco Animal Health Inc., Neogen Corporation, Hester Biosciences Limited, Merck Animal Health and Indian Immunologicals Limited are some of the leading companies the global veterinary drug market.
Search the report @ https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/market-report/global-veterinary-medicine-market-2651
Product Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion, 2021-2026)
• DNA vaccines
• Inactivated vaccines
• Live attenuated vaccines
• Recombinant vaccines
• Medicated feed additives
Species Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion, 2021-2026)
• Sheep goat
Delivery Type Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion, 2021-2026)
End User Outlook (Revenue, $ Billion, 2021-2026)
• Point-of-care tests / in-house tests
• Reference laboratories
• Veterinary clinics and clinics
Regional Outlook (Revenue, Billion USD, 2021-2026)
• The USA
• Great Britain
• Rest of Europe
• South Korea
• The rest of the APAC
Middle and South America
• Rest of the CSA
Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of the MEA
Contact: Yash Jain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +16026667238
Check our latest blogs: https://www.globalmarketestimates.com/blog-posts.php
B-502, Kemp Plaza, Mindspace, Malad West, Mumbai: 400 064, India
Global Market Estimates is an India-based market research and advisory company. The company provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports and consulting services to its clients, helping them achieve their business goals on a commercial scale. The global market estimate database is used by the world-renowned and productive academic institutions and Fortune 500 companies to understand the global and regional business environment and achieve their business goals.
This version was published on openPR.