Check out this week’s highlights.
Happy Pet Appreciation Week! The goal of this special week is to raise awareness surrounding pet care and pet health issues, which is what veterinary professionals handle on a daily basis. Therefore, while we celebrate Pet Appreciation Week, take time to appreciate yourself and all your hard work.
Here is what you can find this week on dvm360.com
- Veterinary Emergency and Referral Group (VERG) Brooklyn recently treated a puppy who escaped from a backyard, gallivanted through New York, and crossed state lines into Jersey City for injuries he received during his travels.
- On this week’s Vet Blast Podcast episodes, Adam Christman, DVM, MBA, is joined by Ivan Zak, DVM, MBA, CEO of Galaxy Vets, to discuss why veterinary professionals are unhappy as well as veterinary student Grant Gilbert on his experience with veterinary school and PrideVMC.
- Mars Veterinary Health announced they have named Ian Battersby, BVSc, DSAM, DipECVIM, FRCVS, as its new global responsible pharmaceutical stewardship lead.
- During a dvm360® interview, Matthew Brunke, DVM, DACVSMR, CCRP, CVPP, CVA, offered a sneak peek into what attendees at our inaugural Directions in Veterinary Medicine conference will learn during his keynote address.
- Galaxy Vets Foundation shared the details of its free telehealth services for pet owners in Ukraine.
- And more!