Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Read this week’s top stories and our latest conference articles.
Our February virtual Fetch dvm360 conference started yesterday and the fun continues tomorrow. We will keep you updated with our latest conference reports and other veterinary industry news.
Here are some of our conference articles and other headlines from this week.
- During her presentation at Fetch dvm360, Colleen Best, DVM, PhD, CCFP explained why and how setting and enforcing boundaries can improve your wellbeing, improve your resilience, and affect the way you deal with the world around you.
- On-demand spokesman Tai Ogg, DVM, MPH shares everything you need to know before moving from an associate veterinarian to an assistant veterinarian.
- Kate Boatright, VMD, and Tannetje Crocker, DVM, discussed the importance of mentoring yesterday during their presentation at the virtual conference Fetch dvm360®.
- BluePearl Specialty and Emergency Pet Hospital has released two reports detailing how the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic has impacted pet ownership and veterinary practices in the United States.
- The Bridge Club announced the appointment of Amanda Landis-Hanna, DVM, as Vice President of Veterinary and Animal Welfare.
Stay tuned on social media and dvm360.com for conference updates, articles, and more!