Have a good Monday folks from Chelmsford! Here’s everything you need to know about what’s happening in town today.
First the weather today:
Clearing. High: 51 Low: 33.
Here are the top stories of today in Chelmsford:
- Give back NH: Homeland Heroes Foundation | New Hampshire Public Radio (New Hampshire Public Radio)
- Storms and possible hail are expected in the Boston area on Saturday afternoon – and the Berkshires can see snow (The Boston Globe)
- Police Relief Association Donates to Sanborn Foundation to Help Fight Cancer (YourArlington.com)
- LS School Committee members debate the mandate of city masks in public buildings (Milford Daily News)
- Fitchburg State University Announces Appointment of New Director of Admissions (Sentinel & Enterprise)
- Community participates in Leominster’s Monoosnoc Brook Stabilization Project (Sentinel & Enterprise)
- Billerica Storm Cleanup Goes Into the Night (NBC10 Boston)
- Wild Weather Strikes Billerica – Trees Fall, Homes Flooded (Boston 25 News)
- Somerville Dog with Terminal Cancer showered with community love (CBS Boston)
- UMass Lowell researchers present innovations to improve soldier protection (Lowell Sun)
- DPW commissioned to work on Dracut’s own farms (Lowell Sun)
- Abandoned flock of sheep is looking for a new home on MSPCA Nevins Farm (WCVB Boston)
- HydroCision ™ congratulates PROCEPT® BioRobotics on the further development of the field of minimally invasive tissue aquablation ™ (Woburn Daily Times)
- Candace Star ‘Candy’ (Dunton) Gendron | News, Sports, Jobs (Nashua Telegraph)
- Someone was busy at Cold Spring Park (village14.com)
- Minuteman High School to host open house on November 21 (Wicked Local)
- Police: Death of an unidentified woman found in Lawrence Corner and treated as a homicide (WCVB Boston)
- Rail Trail Flatbread Company: A Local Favorite Restaurant (lobbyobserver.org)
- COVID-19 Infections Seem To Sneak Back In Massachusetts (Boston.com)
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: English announces her candidacy for state representative (Wicked Local)
today Chelmsford Daily will be brought to you from Newrez, a leading nationwide mortgage lender. Do one Smart move for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to connect with a Newrez loan officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS # 3013)
Chelmsford Patch Notebook
- Public Schools in Chelmsford: “Hello UVM Athletics, Stonehill Skyhawks and SCSU Athletics. You get three special ones. #NLISigningDay” (Facebook)
- Chelmsford Public Library: “The rainy day got you down? Join Miss Deborah for a fun story full of movement, songs and books! “(Facebook)
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce: “We are very excited to be the producing partner of the City Of Lights 2021 Parade and Celebration taking place on Saturday, November 27th in Downtown Lowell! As part of the fundraising committee, we met with Jeanne D’Arc Credit Un … “(Facebook)
- Public Schools in Chelmsford: “LISTEN: Project 300 coordinator and main motivator Thomas Gallagher on Wednesday on 980 WCAP radio about the goals and 46-year history of the state’s largest school lunch campaign: https: //mccarthy.chelmsfordschools.org/mccarthy-mid …” ( Facebook)
- Byam School Association – BSA: “QUICKCLICK proofs are online! 📸 https://proofs.katrokita.com/gallery/16673812” (Facebook)
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce: “Together with 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 @wendigiuliano we are organizing an excursion to @selfiewrldboston on 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝟏𝟎-𝟏𝟐 .. 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸 …” (Facebook)
- Chelmsford Public Library: “Help us plan future library programming! https://www.chelmsfordlibrary.org/help-us-plan-for-future-library-programs/ “(Facebook)
- Greater Lowell Chamber of Commerce: “Lahey Hospital & Medical Center is conducting a Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA) survey to better understand and address the unmet health needs of the people who live and work in our local communities. The survey – available to patients … “(Facebook)
- Byam School Association – BSA: “📚 SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR NOVEMBER 18-23! Take part in the BSA NEXT WEEK for this year’s IN-PERSON and OUTDOOR book fair! Books, posters, scavenger hunts and more! Find us outside the Byam School, November 18. , 11/19, 22.11. And 23.11. From 3:30 -… “(Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
Appearances & Services:
You are all caught up for today. See you all tomorrow morning for another update! If you enjoy these newsletters, consider including some of your friends and neighbors. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Annie Sandoli
About Me: Annie has been a Boston-based writer since 2018, having completed her BA in Social Thought and Political Economy from UMass Amherst and ALM in Journalism from Harvard University. She has worked as a freelancer across Massachusetts and as part of an editorial team in London, UK. Her interests include music and the arts, creative writing and literature, and social and political justice issues. Annie covers Brookline, Newton, Waltham, Chelmsford and Westford. Email news tips to email@example.com.
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Chelmsford Daily? I am listening. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.