Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Good morning, Port Washington and Saukville. This is Ethan Duran from Patch with another curated newsletter. Have fun with the news for Thursday morning.
Are you a local business owner or marketer in Port Washington-Saukville? Our top notch local sponsorship will keep at the top of the inboxes in town every morning. Contact us here for the facts.
First the weather today:
Clear all day. High: 77 Low: 62.
Here are the top stories in Port Washington-Saukville today:
- A dog waste removal company called DoodyCalls opened in Cedarburg. (Milwaukee Journal Sentinel)
- Glendale Nicolet’s boys’ soccer team Bottled attack from Port Washington 4-0 in the last game. (Eye of Racine County)
- Wisconsin Republican legislature drafts a proposal that would allow workers quit their job because they need a vaccine and receive unemployment benefits. (Spectrum News 1)
- Milwaukee Bucks Foundation raises money for local nonprofits to Saukville golf excursion. (Milwaukee Business Journal)
Today’s Port Washington-Saukville Daily is presented by our friends at FTD, the Most Trusted Name in Flowers. FTD’s network includes over 8,800 local florists in communities across the country. Send flowers to someone you care about today and get 15% off your order. Click here to make someone feel great.
Today in Port Washington-Saukville:
- Third Thursday in Downtown Port – Port Washington Main Street (5:00 p.m.)
- Board meeting of the 4-H Leaders Association (6:00 p.m.)
- 4-H Leaders Association Meeting – Ozaukee 4-H (7:30 PM)
Port Washington-Saukville Patch Notebook
- Ozaukee County Sheriff’s Office: “The Wisconsin Supreme Court to hear cases in Port Washington on October 15 as part of Justice on Wheels’ information and education program” (Facebook)
- City of Port Washington, WI: “Hawthorne RD is being pulverized and re-paved this week, so take an alternate route if possible … or at least your car will get dirty.” (Facebook)
- Washington Ozaukee Public Health Department: “Tonight at 6:30 pm @wjniederkornlibrary invites Dr. Sergio Gonzalez to a discussion about Latinx communities in the Midwest” (Facebook)
- Ozaukee County: “Our Planning & Parks department is hiring employees for parking maintenance! View the job posting and apply today via the following link: https: //recruitingbypaycor.com/career/JobIntroduction.action? ClientId = 8a7883d06b7b7d2d016b8fe5df8e …” (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting local news!
Thank you for reading our newsletter. If you’ve found it entertaining or informative, consider inviting a friend or neighbor to follow Patch. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Ethan Duran
About me: I am a Milwaukeean who watches over the state of Wisconsin. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at PortWashington-WI@Patch.com.