Dog returns after walking without owner – residents find man dead in creek
Three dog training mistakes you shouldn’t make
A tragic accident apparently happened in the Ore Mountains when a man with his dog went for a walk.
On Thursday evening, a 62-year-old is out for a walk with his dog lost his life
Dog comes back alone after a walk and alerts residents
Residents in the Ore Mountains in Kipsdorf were alarmed when the dog wandered around the street alone in the middle of the night.
Some people got together to look for the master.
A dog tragically came back alone after the walk. His master died on the walk. (icon picture)
More Dog Themes:
Even before the alarmed police arrived, the bad suspicion became a sad certainty. The searchers discovered the man in a stream in the forest. He was already dead, as the “Tag24” portal announced.
Provide first aid – you can do that!
- In the event of an accident, secure the scene of the accident.
- Dial emergency services on 112 or 110.
- Constantly monitor the casualty’s vital functions.
- Just in case: start resuscitation / stop bleeding.
- Stable lateral position.
- Warm the person with a rescue blanket. Also pay attention to heat from below.
- Mental health care: talk to the affected person, stroke their head. Even the unconscious feel this care.
Police assume a tragic accident or medical problems
The police are currently assuming neither suicide nor third-party negligence. All signs initially point to a terrible accident or an internal emergency. (fb)
Disclaimer: If you need to update/edit/remove this news or article then please contact our support team Learn more