Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Have a good Friday folks of Toledo! Here is everything you need to know to start informed today. Here’s everything you need to know about what’s happening in Toledo today.
First the weather today:
Mostly sunny high: 72 low: 53.
Here are the top stories in Toledo today:
- the Mercy health mobile mammography van visits locations everywhere northwest Ohio. Patients are encouraged to check that Mercy Health-St. Karlskrankenhaus accepts her insurance and there is financial help. (13abc action news)
- Researcher at the Toledo University host a conference on Thursday Lake Erie Water quality. The study has been running for 20 years and focuses on the dangerous algal bloom problems the region is facing. (WTOL)
- the Health Department of the Toledo-Lucas district accepts walk-in appointments for COVID boosters. Residents are still encouraged to plan ahead and the clinic is in the Lucas County Leisure Center. (13abc action news)
- the Lucas County Commissioners announced a new dog home Downtown Toledo. The state-of-the-art facility will accommodate 140 dogs, with each room having an outdoor play area. (WNWO NBC 24)
- Local schools in Washington will switch to completely virtual learning across the district for one day for personnel reasons. Superintendent Dr. Kadee Anstadt There have been reports of 228 COVID cases this year, more than all of last school year. (WTOL)
Today’s Toledo Daily is Brought to you by our friends at Verizon. You are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To learn how 5G will change life for you and your community – and to get access to this amazing technology – click here. And thanks to Verizon for sponsoring this Toledo community resource!
- Single tickets go on sale on Monday for the upcoming one Stranahan Broadway show season. Tickets are $ 40 and discounts are available for groups of ten or more. (13abc action news)
- ProMedicas Innovation program brings more than just medical devices to market. The program offers business resources, various types of support, and help with applying for grants for local projects such as the tool caddy developed by Fertile Ground Tools Sandusky. (13abc action news)
- Toledo launches a debt relief program for water bills. The program aims to help low-income, elderly or disabled residents to pay their water bills. (13abc action news)
You can get your local business featured right here on the Toledo Daily for just $ 79 per month. Click here to learn more.
That’s it for today. Up soon! If you enjoy these newsletters, be sure to take some of your friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Brad King
About Me: I was a native of Northwest Ohio and a graduate of the University of Toledo (Go Rockets!). I’m old enough to remember when the Mud Hens were playing in Maumee. The Glass City has seen an amazing revitalization and I am very excited to share every update with you!
Do you have a tip for the news or a suggestion for an upcoming Toledo Daily? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.