Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
NS. LOUIS, November 8, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – At a time when veterinarians are overworked, underrated, and plagued with compassionate fatigue, CareVet has launched The Ultimate CarePackage, a range of innovative DVM benefits designed to provide doctors with personalized and professional support and provide the security they deserve.
In addition to their industry-leading DVM benefit package and highly competitive compensation and signing bonuses, veterinarians who join CareVet benefit from industry first programs including student loan support, up to 8 weeks of paid parental leave, adoption support, paid time off at its exclusive Carebnb vacation property, extensive EAP with a licensed social worker on site and much more.
All of this is part of CareVet’s ongoing effort to revolutionize the veterinary industry as the network expands to include more than 100 veterinary clinics in more than 30 states with more than 1,500 team members, 334,000 patients and 210,000 customers.
According to CEO Greg Siwak, “Great medicine starts with great teams, so attracting and retaining top talent is a top priority for CareVet. We know that without outstanding team members, we cannot provide the best care or care for so many pets in our community. We constantly strive to be the industry leader and improve the standards for all animal health professionals. As a privately held company, we pride ourselves on offering advantages that many companies do not offer – paid parental leave, adoption support, fair remuneration, development opportunities and sharing about our successes are all part of it. “
Co-founder Kent thornberry, DVM, recently said in a letter to the company: “Building a world class service program is a journey, not a destination. We will never stop finding innovative ways to invest in you, including your health, support, fulfillment and so I am excited to announce our new suite of DVM benefits that will be offered over the next few months. “
CareVet’s 96% DVM retention rate, 12% higher than the industry average, demonstrates its ongoing commitment to listening to its team members and supporting their well-being, thereby positioning the company as the employer of choice. As part of its expansion efforts, CareVet announced the following new initiatives:
Strong starter program for new DVMs
- $ 100,000 Minimum basic salary: We offer our full-time DVMs a minimum basic salary of $ 100,000 without negative provision and production premiums.
- Signing Bonuses: We offer DVMs generous signing bonuses in addition to our highly competitive compensation package.
- Student Loan Support: Apply the pre-tax signature bonus on student loan debt up to. at $ 5,250 per year.
- Child and Dependent Care: Apply the pre-tax signing bonus on the cost of child and dependent care up to. at $ 5,000 per year.
- No non-compete agreements: We’re so confident that DVMs will love working with CareVet that we won’t ask for a non-compete agreement for the first six months after signing it.
- Mentorship-Driven Experience: New DVMs are paired with seasoned CareVet veterinarians with similar specialties and passions.
Support for the whole person
- EAP with Employee Social Worker: In addition to CareVet’s comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, CareVet is offering its new Team Member Care Program, which gives CareVet DVMs access to a licensed employee social worker.
- Company-paid short-term disability: CareVet’s Short-Term Disability Plan pays DVMs 60% of weekly wages directly (up to $ 1,500) in the event that they are temporarily disabled and unable to work.
- Company-paid life insurance: CareVet offers DVMs life insurance at 1.5 times the salary (up to $ 100,000), which increases the financial security of a DVM and gives peace of mind.
- Paid Parental Leave: CareVet DVMs are given up to 8 weeks of fully paid parental leave to ensure they have support as they become new parents.
- Adoption Aid: CareVet offers up to $ 10,000 to help with the adoption of a child to support our DVMs in their family growth.
- Schedule Flexibility: CareVet offers schedule flexibility with the option to work full-time or part-time so veterinarians can take control of their schedule.
- Paid Time Out: CareVet encourages our DVMs to take their hard earned time off. With paid free time, they can rest, relax, and recharge knowing that their hospital is being supported.
- Carebnb: When planning your vacation, CareVet DVMs can use Carebnb – a selection of vacation properties in various relaxing locations.
- Charity Match: CareVet’s Charity Match program aims to donate up to. return $ 500 to non-profit organizations per year per DVM.
- Volunteer Opportunities: CareVet empowers hospitals to give back to their communities. CareVet supports DVMs with fundraising, strategic local partnerships, donations and designated volunteer services.
CareVet Veterinarians also benefit from many of the incredible resources offered to all team members, from great mental health support to continuing education geared towards personal and professional growth. CareVet’s whole-person approach makes its teams feel stronger and provide them with first-class care for patients. These benefits include:
- Living Wage Initiative: CareVet provides industry-leading wages for team members of veterinarians $ 15 an hour to give our employees a strong financial foundation.
- Revenue Sharing Program: All hospital team members participate in our revenue sharing program, which enables teams to invest in their work at CareVet at the local level.
- Skills and Development: The CareVet Learning Institute includes a curriculum with bespoke learning pathways, RACE-approved courses, and leadership and skill development opportunities.
- State-of-the-art facilities: CareVet is committed to investing $ 75 million to improve its facilities over the next five years.
For more information on CareVet’s initiatives to attract and retain the best veterinarians in the industry, please visit carevethealth.com/what-we-offer/veterinarians.
About CareVet: CareVet is an industry leading network of veterinary clinics in over 30 states with more than 1,500 team members. Founded in 2018 by Dr. Kent thornberry, a DVM who built and expanded two of its own veterinary clinics before selling them to two separate veterinary practice management groups, and Greg Siwak, a highly respected entrepreneur. Together, they believed that there is a better operating model for hospitals that is anchored in deep engagement and investment in the teams that care for their clients and pets. CareVet is privately owned and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, and can be visited at CareVetHealth.com and followed on LinkedIn at @ CareVet-Health and Facebook at @CareVetHealth.
Craig Kaminer, CareVet, +1 3143633333, firstname.lastname@example.org
Allie Schweitzer, 314-954-0141, email@example.com