CBD products are a popular choice among pet parents because of their holistic benefits. These products offer the main benefits of CBD and hemp and help pets improve their overall health. The market is full of CBD pet products, so choosing the right manufacturers becomes difficult. HolistaPet CBD Oil for Cats and Dogs is a trending product on the market that offers optimal benefits for pets. Read on to learn more about the benefits of CBD oil.
About HolistaPet CBD Oil
HolistaPet CBD Oil for Pets is a formulation consisting of 100 percent pure broad spectrum CBD oil with CO2 extraction and hemp oil. It’s a powerful focus that helps cats and dogs in a variety of ways. It is an effective formulation that is easy to administer to your pets for great results. Users can put these tinctures directly into the pet’s mouth or add a few drops to their snacks or food. The oil is 100 percent organic, non-GMO, vegan and clean. Manufacturers believe that every pet needs quality and healthy solutions so that they can live a healthy and happy life.
Containing hemp-derived CBD, the product offers several healing benefits for pets. CBD is a natural type of cannabinoid that has the potential to help the pet’s body and mind achieve homeostasis. The oil helps pets achieve inner balance and ultimately helps them live balanced and fulfilling lives.
Additionally, the product uses the CO2 extraction process to extract CBD. The process uses no hazardous solvents or chemicals and ultimately results in a cleaner product. What is special about this oil is that it does not produce any intoxicating effects. The pet does not feel euphoric.
Another outstanding factor is that the oil uses high-quality oil derived from hemp seeds. It has several health benefits for pets. Hemp oil is a kind of superfood full of minerals, vitamins, omega fatty acids, fiber, protein and other elements.
(LOWEST PRICE ONLINE) Click here to buy HolistaPet CBD Oil at the lowest price guaranteed
Benefits of HolistaPet CBD Oil
Many people use this CBD oil on their pets as it offers a variety of benefits. It ensures optimal health benefits and overall wellbeing for pets. These oil tinctures relieve pain and calm pets. They are perfect for those who have nervous puppies or old dogs that are uncomfortable.
Adding hemp seed oil to the product provides overall pet welfare benefits. Pet parents can add these products to their pet’s daily diet and help them get essential nutrients.
The following are some outstanding benefits of CBD oil for pets:
- The oil relieves discomfort caused by muscle pain and joint pain
- It promotes deep and full sleep
- The oil tinctures regulate digestion and appetite
- The CBD oil is known to reduce anxiety and nervous behavior in pets
- The oil tinctures calm the animal’s nausea and upset stomach
Studies show that CBD pet oil is safe for cats and dogs. Since it does not contain any intoxicating elements, there is no risk in administering it to the pets. The CBD content in these tinctures is suitable and well tolerated by most cats and dogs. In addition, the product has not reported any incidents of pets being injured or harmed.
Another outstanding feature of the oil is that it has minimal side effects. Pet owners who accidentally give their pets high doses need not worry. It will cause mild effects that will eventually fade away. The effect doesn’t last long. Below are some mild side effects that pets may experience when consuming CBD oil.
- Dry mouth
- drowsiness or sleepiness
However, it is important to note that every dog and cat responds differently to CBD. Therefore, it is important to monitor the effects when pets first ingest them. Users can start with a low dosage and gradually increase the amount until an needed effect is observed. Those concerned about the effects of CBD on their pet can contact their veterinarian or a veterinarian for further advice.
Why choose HolistaPet CBD oil? Consumer report published here
HolistaPet CBD Oil Dosage
Pet parents looking to give CBD oil to their cats or dogs will find that the product comes in multiple dosage and size options. It can be confusing for first-time users; However, the manufacturers of HolistaPet provide the correct dosage information. It is important to note that the FDA approves or recommends these products. Therefore, when the pet is using CBD for the first time, the pet’s parents can start with small doses and gradually increase them until the pet becomes familiar with the product.
The dosage can be calculated as follows:
The basic rule involves using 0.25mg of CBD per pound of pet’s weight. For example, if the dog weighs 80 pounds, pet owners need to start giving 20mg of oil. Therefore, one can buy a 600mg container which is enough for 30 effective doses.
Similarly, if a dog weighs 20 pounds, they will need 5 mg of oil in each dose. Therefore, one can buy a 150 mg container which is enough for 30 effective doses.
Those wishing to string dose their pets can double the dose at 0.5 mg per pound of the pet’s weight. Therefore, an 80 pound dog will require 40 mg of oil for an additional dosage. Therefore, one can buy a 600 mg container, which is enough for 15 effective doses for two weeks.
Some pet parents may even want to lower the dosage than the standard recommendation when their pet is taking CBD for the first time. Pet owners can start by administering half the standard amount and gradually increasing the dose. One can also consult the veterinarian for more advice on administering CBD products to their pets.
It is also important to note that the dosage depends on several factors such as:
MUST SEE: “HolistaPet’s Shocking New CBD Oil Review – This Might Change Your Mind”
HolistaPet CBD Oil Ingredients
The CBD oil tinctures are organic and contain 100 percent natural elements. Since pet parents want to protect their pets from the harmful effects of synthetic elements, manufacturers ensure that the product is free from such elements. The company only uses high quality elements and 100 percent organic CBD oil. The product consists of high-quality CBD extract and oil from hemp seeds.
How does it work?
The CBD oil for pets is highly organic and contains effective ingredients that are useful in relieving the pets from pain and anxiety. Once the pet consumes this oil, the CBD enters their system. CBD supports the pet’s ECS (endocannabinoid system). The system is responsible for the effective functioning of your body. Once the CBD enters the bloodstream, it interacts with the cannabinoid receptors. These receptors help pets support their bodies and minds, which ultimately helps them live strong and fulfilling lives.
purchase and price
The product is only available on the official website. These tinctures come in different dosages and CBD levels depending on the pet’s weight. The product costs around $25.95 – $144.95. If a customer subscribes to the product, they can save 25% on the entire purchase.
Below are the different options available:
- option 1: 150mg CBD oil bottle for small pets under 20lbs with 5mg CBD per serving. The bottle consists of 30 servings in each bottle with a bottle size of 15 ml per 0.5 ounce. This option costs $25.95.
- option 2: 300mg CBD oil bottle for medium sized pets between 20lbs and 60lbs with 10mg of CBD in each serving. The bottle consists of 30 servings in each bottle with a bottle size of 15 ml per 0.5 ounce. This option costs $39.95.
- option 3: 600mg CBD oil bottle for large pets between 60lbs and 100lbs with 10mg of CBD per serving. The bottle consists of 60 servings in each bottle with a bottle size of 30 ml per 1 ounce. This option costs $58.95.
- option 4: 1200mg CBD oil bottle for pets between 100lbs and 160lbs with 40mg of CBD in each serving. The bottle consists of 30 servings in each bottle with a bottle size of 30 ml per 1 ounce. This option costs $79.95.
- option 5: 3000mg CBD oil bottle for XXL pets over 160lbs with 50mg of CBD in each serving. The bottle consists of 60 servings in each bottle with a bottle size of 60 ml per 2 ounces. This option costs $144.95
Money Back and Refund Policy
Manufacturers are sure of the efficiency of their products. Therefore, they offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on their products. Customers can return the product if they are not satisfied with the product.
ALSO READ: HolistaPet CBD Oil Customer Reviews and Testimonials: Does it Work for Everyone?
- The product consists of broad spectrum CBD along with other cannabinoids
- The formulation comes in an easy-to-use bottle with a dropper
- Pet parents can put the oil tinctures directly into the pet’s mouth or add them to their food or water
- It is specially formulated for pets
- The product does not contain any traces of THC
- The oil tinctures do not have any psychoactive effect on pets
- The pets will not get any exhilaration
- The product contains no gluten and no dairy products
- The tinctures are non-GMO
- It contains no preservatives or additives
- Product manufacture takes place in standard facilities in the USA
- 100 percent money back guarantee
- Subject to extensive laboratory testing
- Only available online
- Few users report that the product is not effective
Conclusion: HolistaPet CBD Oil
HolistaPet CBD Oil for Pets is a perfect product to provide them with relief from pain and anxiety. The oil tinctures contain pure hemp and CBD extracts and ensure optimal results. The product is a formulation of 100 percent organic elements, making it perfect for all types of cats and dogs.
The Post HolistaPet CBD Oil Review : The best CBD dog treats for anxiety and pain appeared first on 360PRWire.