New York, November 11, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Veterinary Market Opportunities and Strategies Through 2030: The Impact and Recovery of COVID-19” – https: //www.reportlinker. com / p05983725 /? utm_source = GNW
The report consists of the following chapters
• Summary – The Report Summary section provides a brief overview and summary of the report
• Report Structure – This section provides the structure of the report and the information that is covered in the various sections.
• Introduction – This section provides the segmentation of the Veterinary Medicinal Products market by geography and product type covered in this report.
• Market Features – The Market Features section of the report defines and explains the Veterinary Medicine market. This chapter contains various commodities and basic definitions covered in the report.
• Supply Chain – The Supply Chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the veterinary supply chain.
• Product Analysis – The Product Analysis section of the report describes the leading products in the market and the key features and differentiators for those products.
• Pipeline Analysis – The pipeline analysis section of the report describes some of the drugs recently approved in the pipeline.
• Patent Analysis – The patent analysis section of the report describes some of the key patented medicines and their patent expiration dates.
• Treated / Vaccinated Serious Animal Diseases – This section of the report provides information on some of the major animal diseases treated and vaccinated in major regions.
• Impact of Veterinary Services on the Animal Health Market – This chapter explains the impact or influence of veterinary services on the overall animal health market.
• Customer Information – This chapter discusses the trends / preferences of recent customers in the global Animal Health Market.
• Regulatory Landscape – This section describes the current regulatory scenario, regional differences in regulations, initiatives to harmonize global regulations, and recent updates to regulations for veterinary medicinal products.
• Global Regulation Analysis by Country – This section provides an insight into the level of regulation in the target countries.
• Trends and Strategies – This chapter describes the key trends shaping the global veterinary medicine market. This section sheds light on the likely future developments in the marketplace and suggests approaches for companies to take advantage of these opportunities.
• PESTEL Analysis – This section describes the PESTEL factors (political, economic, social, technological, environmental, and legal) that are affecting the veterinary market.
• Impact of COVID-19 on the Veterinary Market – This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the Veterinary Market.
• Global Market Size and Growth – This section provides the global historical (2015-2019) and forecast (2019-2023, 2023-2025, and 2025-2030) market values, along with drivers and restraints that support and restrain the growth of the market historical and forecast periods.
• Regional Analysis – This section provides the historic (2015-2019), forecast (2019-2023, 2023-2025, and 2025-2030) market value, growth and market share comparison by region.
• Segmentation – This section provides the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for various market segments.
• Segmentation of the market by level of regulation – This section provides an insight into the level of regulation in the target countries.
• Global Macro Comparison – The global Veterinary Market comparison with macroeconomic factors gives the Veterinary Market size, percentage of GDP, and average veterinary spending.
• Regional Market Size & Growth – This section presents the market size (2019), historical and forecast market values (2015-2030) of the region, as well as the comparison of the growth and market share of major countries in the region. This report contains information for all regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, and Africa).
• Competitive Landscape – This section provides details regarding the competitive landscape of the global Veterinary Medicine market, estimated market shares, and company profiles of the leading players.
• Major Mergers and Acquisitions – This chapter provides information about the most recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section provides important financial details about the mergers and acquisitions that have shaped the market in recent years.
• Market Background – This section describes the Veterinary Market, which the Veterinary Market is a part of. This chapter contains the values for the veterinary market 2015-23 as well as regional analyzes for the veterinary market.
• Market Opportunities and Strategies – This section provides market opportunities and strategies based on the results of the research. This section also provides information on growth opportunities in different countries, segments, and strategies to be followed in those markets. It provides an overview of where competitors can do significant business over the next five years.
• Conclusions and Recommendations – This section provides conclusions and recommendations based on the results of the research. This section also provides recommendations for veterinarians regarding product offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies, and target audiences.
• Appendix – This section provides details about the NAICS codes, abbreviations, and currency codes used in this report.
The global veterinary market is divided into –
By Type of Medicine: Veterinary Pharmaceuticals; Feed additives
By type of medicinal product: veterinary parasiticides; Veterinary vaccines; Veterinary antibiotics; Others – veterinary pharmaceuticals
By Type: Tetracyclines; Penicillins; Macrolides; Sulfonamides; Aminoglycosides; Other
By type of vaccine: Inactivated vaccines; Live attenuated vaccines; Recombinant vaccines; Other
By type of additives: antibiotics; Amino acids and antioxidants; Vitamins; Acidulants; Enzymes; Other
By animal species: cattle (milk and meat purposes); Poultry; Other farm animals; Dogs and cats; Other pets
By drug type: Branded; Generic drugs
By Prescription Type: OTC; recipe
By Route Of Administration: Oral; Intravenous; Subcutaneous; Other
By sales channel: Vet Services; On-line; Other
Mentioned Companies: Zoetis, Inc .; Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH; Merck & Co .; Elanco Animal Health Inc .; Bayer AG
Countries: Canada, Mexico, USA, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Great Britain, China, Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Armenia, Nepal, Myanmar, Azerbaijan, Brunei, Cambodia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Taiwan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Bulgaria, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Russia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovia, Albania, Kosova, Greece, Serbia, Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Jordan , Qatar, Angola, Algeria, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Chad, Sudan, Libya, Nigeria and Tunisia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: five years historical and forecast.
Data: ratio of market size and growth to related markets, GDP shares, expenditure per capita
Data segmentation: country and regional historical and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Procurement and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report are obtained using endnotes.
Reasons to buy
• Outperform your competitors with accurate, up-to-date information on demand-side dynamics.
• Understand how the market has been affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the effects of the virus wear off.
• Identify growth segments for investments.
• Facilitating decision-making based on historical and forecast data, as well as the drivers and restraints in the market.
• Create regional and country-specific strategies based on local data and analysis.
• Stay up to date with the latest customer and market research results
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Use the relationships between key data sets for superior strategy development.
• Suitable to support your internal and external presentations with reliable, high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on how the market is developing.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05983725/?utm_source=GNW
Via report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can get all the market research you need in one place, instantly.
Clare: email@example.com USA: (339) -368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001